“Know that you can use yourself as leverage to explore new territory. You must be able and stable to play with your imagination.” ~Katonah Yoga
- Description: This workshop will begin with a yoga flow incorporating the wall to prepare for different inversion (head stand, forearm stand, handstand, etc.). These techniques with the wall will help to build strength, provide contact and security, assist and create stability to explore inversions. The class will offer time at the end to explore all the different techniques that you learn before winding down with some restorative and counter stretches. All levels welcome!
- What you need to bring: Yoga mat ($2 rentals), water/water bottle, notebook
- Length of time : 2 hours
- Price : $40 (for one), $70 (for 2), $90 (for 3)
*you cannot sign up for 2 or 3 of the same workshop
- Location: Yoga Strong Cleveland (Limited to 15 spaces)
- Date : Saturday, October 5th at 1:30 – 3:30 pm