“When you’re in a pose, remember that contact is your leverage. It is two things coming together only because you are mediating between the two. Whatever you’re working with, be grateful. Knowing that establishing contact is where you begin.” ~Katonah Yoga
- Description: This workshop will begin with a yoga flow incorporating the wall to prepare for different standing poses (forward folds, warrior 2, half moon, chair pose, etc). The class will breakdown standing and single leg standing poses learning different techniques using the wall in order to provide contact, build strength, release tension, assist and create stability and leverage to keep exploring each pose and how it was made to fit in your body. The class will wind down with some restorative and counter stretches leading into savasana. All levels welcome!
- What you need to bring: Yoga mat ($2 rentals), water/water bottle, notebook
- Length of time : 2 hours
- Price : $40 (for one), $70 (for 2), $90 (for 3)
*you cannot sign up for 2 or 3 of the same workshop
- Location: Yoga Strong Cleveland (Limited to 15 spaces)
- Date : Saturday, September 28th at 1:30 – 3:30 pm